smblib outdated?

Yimin Chen ymchen at cisco.com
Sat Mar 20 01:05:13 GMT 2004

We are currently using smblib to do NTLM authentication for http requests.
But smblib is outdated, so I would like to evaluate whether we should
upgrade to recent library version provided by Samba.

Is ntlm_auth part of the samba source? Or it is a separate library that I
could download from somewhere else?

Thanks,
Yimin