ClearCase/SAMBA- help required

Javid Abdul-AJAVID1 abduljavid at motorola.com
Tue Mar 9 14:11:59 GMT 2004

Hi Rubiolo/Team
We have seen similar errors that you mentioned in the link last week
Our configuration is samba-2.2.8a on solaris8 64bit with clearcase5 ( samba is on 64bit compiled )
Clients are w2k.

I noticed smb.conf parameter by default has max_open_files set 10,000 ( under advanced options, in swat glabol )

This is not yet fixed and puzzles me.

Techinal team and Rubiola , please let me know if you guys suggest any thing or found anything on this.

Regards
Abdul
Motorola