Swat in Samba4

Vance Lankhaar vance at samba.org
Mon Jun 28 00:27:02 GMT 2004

I've just added a file to the samba4 tree that sort of outlines a few of
my ideas for swat in samba4. Keep in mind that this is still a very
early document, so don't go around telling the world that "samba4's swat
will definitely have ...." - this is just a place to put together ideas.

So, please check it out, and give some feedback! In particular, I'm
looking for some comments on why you do or do not currently use swat,
how you currently use swat, what you like about it, what do you dislike
about it, etc.

Cheers,
Vance Lankhaar