libsmbclient url encoding is one-way but two-way is needed

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Jun 18 18:11:32 GMT 2004

I'm not sure whether the URLs passed in and out of libsmbclient should be
encoded or unencoded, but I consider symmetry--in general--to be a really
good thing in this type of code.

I'm in a class today and sending e'mail during short breaks (while the
instructor helps other folks), so my answers are fairly thin.  Sorry.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org