Error "this account is not authorized from this station"

Naveen Puskur Naveen.Puskur at uktransplant.nhs.uk
Wed Jun 16 15:56:18 GMT 2004

I'm able to access samba share from one PC but not from another PC. I get
an error "this account is not authorized from this station"
Both PC are in same domain.Below is my samba configuration:

[global]
         workgroup = UKTSSA-NT
         browsable = no
         domain master = no

[homes]
# Global parameters
[global]
         workgroup = UKTSSA-NT
         browsable = no
         domain master = no

[homes]
         comment = home directories
         read only = no
         browsable = yes
         valid users = uktplasma @isi
         path = /export/home/%u

[uktplasma]
         path = /app/oraweb/product/9ias/Apache/Apache/htdocs/uktplasma
         valid users = uktplasma
         read only = no
         browsable = yes
~

Solution to this problem would of great help.

Regards,
Naveen

DISCLAIMER

The contents of this e-mail are not necessarily the policy or
opinion or representative of any policy or opinion of the Authority
or any person employed by it. This transmission is intended only
for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If received
in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies
immediately.