[book] _A .NET Developer's Guide to Windows Security_

Jean-Baptiste Marchand Jean-Baptiste.Marchand at hsc.fr
Mon Jun 14 10:00:52 GMT 2004

Hello,

some of you might remember the presentation I gave at SambaXP 2003 about
Windows network services internals:

http://www.sambaxp.org/sambaXP_2003/marchand-XP2003.pdf
http://www.hsc.fr/ressources/presentations/sambaxp2003/index.html.en

At the end of my presentation, I mentionned Keith Brown's book, entitled
_Programming Windows Security_, the most comprehensive book IMHO to
understand the Windows security model.

The good news is that Keith has published a new book, entitled _A .NET
Developer's Guide to Windows Security_, available online at:

	http://www.pluralsight.com/keith/book/html/book.html

Keith has, as usual, done an excellent job of explaining the Windows
security model.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who wishes to understand the
Windows security model.

Jean-Baptiste Marchand
Jean-Baptiste.Marchand at hsc.fr
HSC - http://www.hsc.fr/