Request patch for samba 2.2.2

Torsten tkali at bredex.de
Wed Jun 9 06:20:39 GMT 2004

Hello!

Well you are asking for a bit tricky questions. Concerning the release
of Samba you may install version 2.2.9 or 3.0.4 -- depending on your
needs. The vendor of your linux may have an updated rpm package for you.

I know it is a bit odd to make the way through the manuals etc, but
having got an open source tools this should be understandable...

-- Torsten.