Patch: System keytab usage improvements

James, Garrick garrick.james at wamu.net
Thu Jun 3 18:17:19 GMT 2004

Thanks.  I'll give that a whirl.

> This list is a good place to send in a patch... (I'm not a
> samba developer either)

It turns out this small patch is needed after I apply the keytab patch.
For some reason, my compiler (gcc 2.95.3 on Solaris 8; yes, I know it's
old, but that's what we use here) chokes without this.  Apply the keytab
patch first and then the attached patch.  It moves one line.

-Garrick