SMB NT IOCTL Codes / API / Reference ?

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Thu Jun 3 16:37:07 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I'll share this with the list also, in case anyone might be able to help
me find this NT IOCTL code so that I can get started on a 3.0.4 patch.

__ __ ___ _| | William R. Lorenz <wrl at express.org>
\ V  V / '_| | http://www.clevelandlug.net/ ; "Every revolution was
 \./\./|_| |_| first a thought in one man's mind." - Ralph Waldo Emerson