se-samba

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Tue Jun 1 09:23:14 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 01:29, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  can i recommend - tridge, others - that you give serious
>  consideration to writing an experimental samba 4 "NTVFS"
>  SMB proxy client plugin?

That was the first VFS available for samba4, it has been used happily
for many months now. And it's not that much experimental, it works
really well and made a great job into finding out many errors in the
core of samba4 and also samba3 handling of operations.

Anyway before you ask, we also have a great test framework in samba4
much more better than what was available even in samba3.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it