Adding viewcvs for subversion to samba.org

Anthony Liguori aliguori at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 20 15:54:10 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I used viewcvs extensively for checking changelogs and debugging
installations of older versions of Samba.  I think (as I'm sure a lot of
others do) that websvn just isn't a good replacement for viewcvs.
There's not that many features to it, it's slow, and I find it very
non-intuitive.

Recent versions of viewcvs support subversion now.  In fact, I've
included a link to a HOWTO for setting it up.  Any chance we can get
viewcvs support back on samba.org?  I'd be willing to help if need be.

I figured I'd bring it up here instead of continuing to complain on
#samba-technical :-)

http://www.baus.net/archives/000069.html
--
Anthony Liguori