inconsistent drive mappings + many other errors

Grimes, David david.grimes at belointeractive.com
Mon Jul 19 15:11:06 GMT 2004

My question then is how is this working? And why is it only a problem with
2000 users? I'm concerned the symptoms have me barking up the wrong tree.

Phil,
	I have opened a ticket with RH and I did get the suggestion to use
the Fedora build. Which I tried but unfortunately there was a myriad of
dependency failures. And no amount of duck tape and bailing wire could get
the system to behave normal when I used nodeps...

Thanks
DG