Text-base idmap backend module for samba 3.0.2a

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Fri Jul 16 15:13:45 GMT 2004

Sorry I haven't understood fully, anyway I think you're addressing the
problem from the wrong point of view.

winbind is for use in setups that doesn't use NIS and where allocation
is dynamic. if you have users on NIS the you do not need winbindd.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it