Text-base idmap backend module for samba 3.0.2a

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Fri Jul 16 09:12:09 GMT 2004

Someone posted it on samba-techinical a few months ago, you should be
able to find it out in the archives.

I tought about adding it in our official trees, but then avoided that as
it is inefficient and idmapping is not meant to be touched by admins
anyway, so I find no meaning in using an human readable/writable format
(and still you can do that with ldap :-/).

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it