inconsistent drive mappings + many other errors

Grimes, David david.grimes at belointeractive.com
Thu Jul 15 17:53:54 GMT 2004

And the reference to ENCTYPE_ARCFOUR_HMAC_MD5?

And since I have your attention ;) Any idea what this error from messages is

pam_winbind[19990]: pam_parse: unknown option; service=system-auth
cat /etc/pam.d/samba
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_winbind.so nodelay
account    required     /lib/security/pam_winbind.so service=system-auth
session    required     /lib/security/pam_winbind.so service=system-auth
session    required     /lib/security/pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel
umask=0022
password   required     /lib/security/pam_winbind.so nodelay
smbconf=/etc/samba/smb.conf

No binary RPM's for the latest (1.3.4) krb5 so I'm gonnna compile from
source. I will report my results to the list for archiving. I'm also doing a
detailed write-up for our subsidiaries I will contribute that to the list as
well.

DG