inconsistent drive mappings + many other errors

Grimes, David david.grimes at belointeractive.com
Thu Jul 15 17:43:07 GMT 2004

Wow I stand corrected. The circumstances around this problem totally mask
that it's an encryption problem. SO...  I'm not sure how to interpret your
statement "you have not included the type 23 enctype used by Windows
(ENCTYPE_ARCFOUR_HMAC_MD5)". How do I this inclusion? Do I just flat out
remove those default* lines from krb5.conf?
Also....
rpm -qa | grep krb5
krb5-devel-1.2.7-24
krb5-workstation-1.2.7-24