int assigned to pointer in winbindd_rpc

Jason Mader jason at ncac.gwu.edu
Wed Jul 14 12:10:17 GMT 2004

I've reported this to Bugzilla as bug #1516.  I encounter the following
errors on when compiling on Irix 6.5.23f with MIPSpro 7.4.2m compilers.
  The configure syntax I used was:
	env CC=cc CFLAGS="-O" ./configure --with-quotas --with-acl-support
--with-libiconv=/opt

Compiling nsswitch/winbindd_rpc.c
cc-1515 cc: ERROR File = nsswitch/winbindd_rpc.c, Line = 726
   A value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "LDAP
*".

         if ((ldp = ldap_open_with_timeout(server, port,
lp_ldap_timeout())) == NULL)
                  ^

1 error detected in the compilation of "nsswitch/winbindd_rpc.c".
*** Error code 2 (bu21)

---Jason Mader, FHWA/NHTSA National Crash Analysis Center,
The George Washington University, VA Campus