[Fwd: generic server infastructure]

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Sat Jul 10 09:50:25 GMT 2004

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher schrieb:

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: generic server infastructure
> Datum: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:42:39 +0200
> Von: Stefan (metze) Metzmacher <metze at samba.org>
> An: Andrew Tridgell <tridge at samba.org>
>
> Hi tridge,
>
> welcome back!
>
> I have a patch for a generic server infastructure almost ready
> and want to get some feedback from you.
>
> the patch need some minor cleanups (remove the DEBUG(0,(..) lines ...
> I I need to make some tests with multiple connection at one time with
> all process models)
>
> I think we should discuss about it on IRC next week...

abartlet: I think we should think about spnego in the smb server
after having this patch in

I think we should have a AUTH service witch hangs on a virtuell socket(
a context pointer in the server_context struct)

and is available for the smb and rpc service and later also for the swat
service ...

tridge: then we need to make the smb service async

--
metze

Stefan Metzmacher <metze at samba.org> www.samba.org