cvs access

William Baker bbaker at priefert.com
Sat Jul 3 13:55:55 GMT 2004

It appears that the CVS is not "Current".  I can understand lots of
reasons for not messing with the CVS way of doing things, but the
lastest actual release should be in CVS, or at least the web page should
not mislead the users.

If the CVS isn't current, then is there a release manager that I can
bother to get patches?  Does Jeremy get all the fun?

I've started down the trail of determining why the Workstation service
dies during startup of some XP machines on recent 3.0.x versions.

bbaker