samba pdc trusting windows domain, winbindd deadlock

Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE
Tue Jan 27 08:17:06 GMT 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 12:58:11AM +0100, Peter H. Ganten wrote:
> I have been digging a little bit more into the problem. Now I think, the
> reason for the deadlock is the following:

Thanks, Peter for that analysis. I did not think that in reproducing that
problem actual server names would matter....

We need to do something about that. Could you do me a favor and put that
complete description into https://bugzilla.samba.org/ as a blocker? This way
you get informed when it is fixed.

Volker