Situational Deadlock in Samba 3.0.1

Esh, Andrew Andrew_Esh at adaptec.com
Mon Jan 26 22:52:50 GMT 2004

Remember, the Windows client was left running, so it still thinks it has
a good connection, up to a point. I haven't looked into this too far
yet, so I haven't seen exactly what Windows is doing, but certainly
still has the share mapped through the host reboot.

I am working on the repro and collecting the information.