Detecting server version

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Jan 26 21:10:59 GMT 2004

You're right.

NativeOS and NativeLANMAN are both in the reply.

I new that there was such info in the request because I've been looking at
the code used to determine client type.

Question is, how soon is the information needed?  If it's needed before
contacting the server then the browse list is still a viable option.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org