RAP bug: Not truncating names to 12 characters.

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Mon Jan 19 18:43:32 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 19:25, Christopher R. Hertel wrote:
> Looks like what I was aiming at.  I haven't had time this weekend (have to
> paint a room at home so my daughter can have her own space).  Let me play
> with it today and I'll let you know.
>
> ...but it looks right.
>
> Only question:  Why use <snum> instead of <i>?  The variable i is being
> used to iterate through the list of services.

ouch, it was meant to be an i, you are right.
copy&paste error :-(

> Again, I have not had time to dig into the code to be sure about this.  I
> typically like to grok the code before I change it so it sometimes takes
> longer than it should.  Sorry.

No problem, just had some spare time and happened I was looking near
that file ;-)

Take all your time an commit the fix when you feel ok, that bug has been
there for ages now, no hurry.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Garofalo, 39 - 20133 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2953 4143 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399