Inconsistencies/bug with SMB signatures during smbclient tar operation

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Sat Jan 17 05:15:01 GMT 2004

>Ok, I have a fix for this. Can you apply this patch and test
>again please ?

It's too soon to know for sure, but it would appear from my preliminary
test that the it is now working, as it no longer failed at the predictable
spot and has moved past 2.2GB of data and still going.

In a few hours, we'll have a better idea, as the Amanda backup software
cron job will kick in and by morning we'll know if it can do all 200 GB of
data.  I will post again tomorrow.

Thanks for the quick work on the patch!

-Fran