Create/copy linux groups to Windows.

Muzaffar Sultan muzaffar.sultan at telvent.abengoa.com
Fri Jan 16 16:37:20 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm new to Samba. I need help from experts.

I need to know if samba is installed on linux/unix server and we have one
Windows workstation (Win XP/Win 2000). Is it possible that we create new
group on linux/unix and samba allows us to create same group on windows
workstation.

I've same question about assigning group to a user on linux. If new
association is created on linux, I would like to create same association on
windows. I want this association be done automatically.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Muzaffar Sultan.