Commercial license for windows authentication portion of Samba

David Cheney dcheney at sygate.com
Fri Jan 16 02:07:34 GMT 2004

I think there's a slight misunderstanding here:

I don't think we intend for anyone on the samba team to sign on to a
non-GPL compatible project. Ours is a proprietary product, but samba is
being included on its own, and what I believe we are offering is to
compensate someone for adding functionality to samba that would benefit
our product and help us meet our timeline. (per mark).

--dgc