mixed environment SAM replication

mike at jurney.org mike at jurney.org
Thu Jan 15 16:51:53 GMT 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Richard Renard wrote:

> I'm still working on it, on the BDC side i have something that is nearly
> usable, but the PDC side seems to be a lot more difficult since it will
> require (i think) a "list" of all modifications done on the domain
> (users, policy, lsa/privs), a mecanism to ask BDCs to come take deltas,
> and certainly some other stuff.

Are you looking for any help at all?  I'm in a situation where not having
this feature (Samba3 PDC replicating to NT4 BDC, not necessarily the PDC
accepting change deltas from the BDC after an outage though) is the only
thing holding up a fairly major project.  I'd love to throw some time and
effort into this, but I'm not familiar enough with where things are to go
it alone just yet.

--
Michael D. Jurney
mike at jurney.org