Nested groups support?

Marc Kaplan MKaplan at snapappliance.com
Wed Jan 14 16:37:25 GMT 2004

There is an kernel/glibc patch for the 32 group problem on Linux that a few
sites have tested. I am using it without problem, except that ps returns an
Internal error when viewing the PIDs with more than 32 groups. Tridge showed
me where this patch was, and I could attach the patch if anybody is
interested. The way it's currently implemented it adds support for 256
groups, but I think that could be extended if needed.

			-Marc