Nested groups support?

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Wed Jan 14 13:42:24 GMT 2004

Hello Arthur, indeed the "unrolling" of subgroups is the only way I have
tought since now. IIRC winbindd should already do something like that,
at least for ads, I remember talking about exactly this thing with
trige.
Are you sure it is not working for you?
If not I may think to look for a patch, but the real problem is that
this is a really time consuming task ... at least O(n^2) and may be too
much for wide organizations ...

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Garofalo, 39 - 20133 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2953 4143 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399