Patch submiting howto?

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Tue Jan 13 11:50:46 GMT 2004

Better way is to open a bug about the problem you propose the patch fix
for and attach the patch there, bit also send it here so that you can
get a bteer response.
Patches sent here are generally dealt with in short times, but sometimes
the are forgotten, please resend it.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Garofalo, 39 - 20133 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2953 4143 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399