Intergrate Heimdal's hdb-ldap and Samba

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Sun Feb 29 07:06:18 GMT 2004

I don't see this happening in the core slapd code, but we could certainly do
it in an overlay that augments or replaces the existing passwordModify exop.
(We've been working to isolate the Kerberos-dependent code and move it
outside the OpenLDAP core, so this is not likely to be something we add back
into the core, even with #ifdef's. But as a separate overlay, no problem.)

  -- Howard Chu