Intergrate Heimdal's hdb-ldap and Samba

Love lha at stacken.kth.se
Sun Feb 29 04:44:47 GMT 2004

Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> writes:

> I realise it is not indented per the rest of heimdal (that was not a big
> concern when creating it :-), but I'll happly re-indent if you can give
> me your preferred indent command line.
>
> Is this something that is of interest to Heimdal?

Yes, they are. The only thing I find a problem right now is that you change
HDBEntry and that can't really be done in a backward compatiable manner (ie
running diffrent major version of the kdc in the same realm). The idea we
have is that we should have a CHOICE (or something to that effekt).

Have you (as in the samba people) given any thought to how to implement AES
keys in you LDAP schema ? I guess there might be more enctypes sometime in
the future.

Love