[Samba] Samba 3.0.2 config error using --with-ldap

Toomas Soome Toomas.Soome at mls.ee
Sat Feb 28 08:23:40 GMT 2004

hi!

You can't use anything but openldap. ldap_initialize is not problem at
all, ldap_add_result_entry() is the key, it's not listed in c-api
standard (draft) and therefore not there... I have investigated this
problem for a while, but I have had no time to work with code to remove
need for this function. resulting code could be not as pretty as it is
now (they are building up single list of search result with this
function, and you can pocess thi list with single loop) but from another
hand, resulting code *could* be faster, because of reduced loop count.

rgds,
toomas