winbindd panic daemon dies

Andrew Smith-MAGAZINES andrew.smith.06 at bbc.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 13:02:23 GMT 2004

Hi Andrew,

	it work! Many thanks for your time and effort, I will test this on Solaris this afternoon also. Will this fix make it into 3.0.3?

One other thing, can you explain the many instances (against different server) of errors of the type from winbindd?,

krb5_get_credentials failed for bbcdev1002$@DSD-PILOT.CORE.BBC.CO.UK (Cannot find KDC for requested realm)

I'm able to ping the servers (in this instance bbcdev1002), is this a problem?

	thanks again, Andy.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically
stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.