A Simple Compatability Question

RMoss at cds.ca RMoss at cds.ca
Wed Feb 11 16:28:39 GMT 2004

Hi,
     I have SAMBA v2.2.7/v2.2.8/v3.0.1.  Are all these version of SAMBA
compatible with AIX v5.1/5.2?

Thanks!
**********************************
Roland L. Moss
UNIX Systems Administrator
The Canadian Depository for Securities
85 Richmond Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2C9
Work :  (416)365-8513
Cell    :  (416)859-1713
Fax    :  (416)367-2755
Email: rmoss at cds.ca
**********************************

The information in this e-mail is confidential, privileged and is subject
to copyright. It is intended solely for the addressee(s) named. Access to
this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful and
we ask that you notify us immediately by telephone at (416) 365-8400 or
reply by e-mail to the sender. When addressed to our participants or other
clients, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in any applicable agreement governing the use of
CDS services.