Sudden jump in cpu after a client change

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 10 18:35:34 GMT 2004

   Regrettably, once a workaround was found, reproducing
the problem became streng verboten.

   Sigh...

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,       | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems,          | some people and astonish the rest.
(905) 415-2849 or x52849   | davecb at canada.sun.com