Notification of resume receipt

Recruit, Baltimore recruit.baltimore at ajilon.com
Tue Feb 10 15:34:14 GMT 2004

Thank you for your interest in working for Ajilon.  This notification lets
you know that we have received your resume.  We will contact you if your
skills match our current needs.  In the meantime, please feel free to visit
our Web site at www.Ajilon.com to search our national job database.

Ajilon, LLC, Proprietary & Confidential.  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  To the extent that opinions are expressed in this message, they are not necessarily the opinions of Ajilon, LLC or any of its other employees, directors, officers, shareholders or affiliates.