Primary Group SID

Bostjan Golob golob at gimb.org
Mon Feb 9 19:21:57 GMT 2004

I hacked together a little patch for the LDAP backend that resolves a
user's primary gid into a SID and uses that as the primary group SID. If
the group has no mapping, the user gets the Domain Users group as the
primary group.

This is just a quick proof-of-concept patch that probably needs some
polishing and moving into a more general location. If people are
satisfied with this patch, I'll make a more general one (a bit out of
practice with samba code at the moment :).

Bostjan Golob