winbindd panic daemon dies

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 16:05:21 GMT 2004

Hi Andrew,

	more problems I'm afraid. First problem I had was trying to get the makerpms.sh use custom configure options, so I dumped that idea and just did a configure/make/make install type installation instead. Still no joy though, I've included my latest out put from valgrind, but it doesn't seem to contain the information you want. I'm running configure as follows:

./configure --enable-debug=yes --enable-developer=yes --with-krb5=/usr/local --with-ads --with-winbind

My Makefile sets the CFLAGS as follows,

CFLAGS= -g -gstabs -Wall -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -DDEBUG_PASSWORD -DDEVELOPER -I/usr/local/include

A Can you confirm this still isn't providing what you want? Any further requests on how I run any of these steps?

	thanks Andy.

ZIP password is "winbind" again.