Which source file file uploads are handled in?

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 6 13:35:33 GMT 2004

Ahve a look at the vfs mecanisms, documented in the developers
guide at
http://us1.samba.org/samba/devel/docs/html/Samba-Developers-Guide.html

Example code is in samba/source/modules/vfs_audit.c

--
David Collier-Brown,       | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems,          | some people and astonish the rest.
(905) 415-2849 or x52849   | davecb at canada.sun.com