Which source file file uploads are handled in?

Daniel Nyström dny at pcm.se
Fri Feb 6 12:37:07 GMT 2004

Hello!

Sorry for making this uninformed post, but I do not have time to RTFM.

I have never seriously looked at Samba's source but now find I have a need to do so.

I need to find the function that is used when storing files so that I can add my own routine/s there for doing stuff.
Maybe this isn't handled in the same place, and feel free to point out the places in the source where
the might be accomplished.

I hope someone knows the answer, and bothers to answer this badly formulated post ;)

//Daniel