winbindd panic daemon dies

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:18:23 GMT 2004

Hi Andrew,

	I'm more than happy to help diagnose this bug, this issue prevents me from using AD integration and is very much in my interest to resolve.

  Ok I've installed 3.0.2rc2 with developer option and generated this out put from valgrind. If you need me to run valgrind or winbindd with any particular options let me know and I will provide the info,

	thanks Andy.

PS I have to password protect this zip file to get it through our e-mail filters, password is "winbind"