bug? Samba ADS member server does _not_ accept userid/pw but only kerberos

Wed Feb 4 20:03:10 GMT 2004

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 08:58:33PM +0100, Stefan Beck wrote:
> btw. I opened a bug report (#1036) since I posted my problem to the
> samba mailing list before

In your bug report you have 'security = domain'. Is that also a problem?

To really diagnose this, please add debug level 10 logs of smbd to the bug
report. It might be necessary to also see network captures, but the logs
might reveal something.

Thanks,

Volker