IPC User Problem (was Situational Deadlock)

Esh, Andrew Andrew_Esh at adaptec.com
Wed Feb 4 18:37:51 GMT 2004

Attached is the latest fix for this. This change limits the desired behavior to the specific test that denies access to the IPC service. This patch may allow excessive access to IPC when certain force tags and "admin user" are in the global section. The code needs exposure to a larger number of configurations.