executable footprint reduction

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Wed Feb 4 14:37:39 GMT 2004

Solaris uses the same options, and one can always use gcc as the linker
command so as to minimize variability.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,       | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems,          | some people and astonish the rest.
(905) 415-2849 or x52849   | davecb at canada.sun.com