One of our website members is looking for opinions about - samba-technical@samba.org

Request Notification2 request.notification2 at experience1.org
Wed Dec 22 21:12:17 GMT 2004

**EXPERIENCE SHARING NOTICE**

ALERT! - A member at our website is sharing Information and Opinions about you at our website.

Why did we send you this email?

We feel that we have a responsibility to inform research subjects so that they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

To see what website members have posted about you use this link -

http://6.sye1.net/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=samba-technical@samba.org

You can avoid future notification e-mails like this by adding your e-mail address(es) to our Do Not E-mail List.  Just use the following link:

http://4.sye3.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=samba-technical@samba.org

Please peruse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.  Our website is a radical online concept that may be confusing for some.  However, once you understand it you will understand that it is a quite simple concept.

We hope you will enjoy our website.

Sincerely,

SYEC Support Department