outsourcing DCE/RPC to alternate programs - runtime config option

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Mon Dec 13 18:06:05 GMT 2004

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 01:13:52PM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>  it's such a far cry from the "samba is just a file and
>  print sharer" argument which jeremy used in 1999 to stop me
>  advocating improvements to samba 3's smb vfs layer.

Wow. It must be so easy being you, because nothing is *ever*
your fault. The blessings of a blameless life. Everything you
ever tried to do and failed, it was because of someone else....

I normally don't read your email (I delete anything you send to
me directly unread, just so you know) but I'm with Andrew on this
matter. I'd just like you to go away now please. I'm happy to deal
with you on the opendce lists where we can have civil discussions,
but this has reached the unproductive stage w.r.t. Samba.

Jeremy.