[Patch] using pdbedit for setting "password can/must change time"

SZOKOVACS Robert szo at ies.hu
Thu Dec 9 21:40:18 GMT 2004

Hello,

The "samba developers guide" advises that if I don't get any reactions to a
post, I should send it again, so here it goes:

I had to change my users "Must change password time" property in domains and I
noticed that pdbedit is not capable of doing it. So I created the attached
patch that add this feature (also the "Can change password time" property).
I introduced several new command line options (only long format, didn't know
what the policy is with the one character switches).
I used BIT_RESERV_2 BIT_RESERV_3 for my purposes.
Otherwise, the patch is quite self-explaining.

If you think it's worthy, please integrate it.

br

Szo