svn commit: samba r873 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source: auth build/m4 build/pidl client include lib lib/ldb/common lib/registry/reg_backend_nt4 libcli libcli/raw libcli/util librpc/idl librpc/ndr ntvfs ntvfs/simple rpc_server/echo rpc_server/netlogon rpc_server/samr smb_server torture torture/raw torture/rpc

Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com
Sun Aug 15 20:36:28 GMT 2004

tridge at samba.org writes:

> Vance,
>
>  > FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE i386 gives a link error when trying to use
>  > strtoull(). There may be others, but this is one of the only samba4
>  > build hosts that gets to linking and fails. Others fail sooner.
>
> ok, we're going to need a strtoull() replacement in lib/replace.c for
> platforms that don't have it. The obvious method will be to use
> sscanf() with %.0f and go via a double.

I think you meant with %.0lf if it's into a double.  %.0f would be into a
(single-precision) float.

Derrell