MySQL posting confirmation for samba-technical@samba.org

MySQL Lists Automoderator confirm-bounce-f237e19864d226e3ee54696569a28de0-samba-technical=samba.org at lists.mysql.com
Thu Apr 29 03:51:55 GMT 2004

This is an automatic reply to an email you sent to a MySQL mailing address
protected by our 'self-moderation' system. To reduce the amount of spam
received at these addresses, we require you to confirm that you're a real
person before your email will be allowed through.

All you have to do in order to have your original message sent is click
on the following link (or cut-and-paste it to a browser):

 http://lists.mysql.com/c/f237e19864d226e3ee54696569a28de0/samba-technical@samba.org

After we have received your confirmation, "samba-technical at samba.org"
will be added to the list of pre-approved mail addresses for all of
the MySQL mailing lists, your original message will be delivered,
and future emails from that address will be delivered without
delay automatically.

You will not receive an emailed confirmation of your confirmation --
your original message (and any other messages you have sent since then)
will simply be sent to its original destination (possibly after a short
delay).

Sorry for the hassle, but the volume of unsolicited commercial email
sent to these addresses has made this step necessary.

--- Your original email is below.